Tuesday, October 14, 2008

NOT my most favorite thing to do...pregnant or not!!

So last week, my string of not so good luck continued and I broke TWO teeth!! Can you believe it? One is bad enough but 2 within a very short amount of time. Soooooo, I found a GREAT dentist through my insurance company and they got me in quite expeditiously!!

I saw them yesterday and had 2 root canals (YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!!!) and they made the crowns for me right then and there. Dentistry has definitely come a very long way. I was there for about 4 1/2 hours (another HUGE YUCK!!!) but now I am done and my broken teeth are no more! Thanks to Dr. Hill and his excellent staff for taking such good care of a 28 week pregnant-with-twins woman (they even offered to get me some lunch! Sheesh!) and for letting me use the facilities every 20 minutes (no joke!). I will definitely go back for all of my dental needs, which will hopefully be minimal from this point on, and was very impressed with their patient care. If anyone needs a good dentist, let me know.

Thanks to Mel for taking Quinci for 8 (eight) hours yesterday and for making us yummy dinner while juggling three rambunctious kids!! She is one fantastic friend! I have been beyond blessed with the friends I had before coming to the promised land (Queen Creek ;o) and the amazing ones that I have been fortunate enough to make since we've moved. Thanks for making this pregnancy and my life bearable!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I bet you're glad THAT'S over! And thanks for publicly calling a meal I've prepared "yummy". We loved having Q over!