Friday, October 24, 2008

Pictures.... at last!





I just love the picture above! It is a profile of one of the babies with the foot of the other one in her face. This could be foreshadowing...

She has her hand in front of her mouth. Her eyes look kind of freaky right now, like dark circles.




Of course I didn't tell you that they were u/s pictures from 3 weeks ago!! We are going tomorrow for newer ones (one benefit for having twins is the MANY ultrasounds you get to have!)

I won't try to explain what each picture is...use some imagination! Some are easier to see than others.

I will post newer pictures tomorrow.
I would like to draw attention to the fact that, once again, I am up at insane hours of the night with these bloody restless legs. Can't a girl catch a break?? I think I may go sign in at the looney bin!














3 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay, pictures!!! Don't you just love how much better ultrasound pictures have become? You can actually tell what they are most of the time. I can't wait to see those cute pouty lips and pinchable cheeks of those babies once they are born! And sorry you were even awake to blog at that hour. Ugh!

quadmom said...

Kelly, those pictures are so beautiful of your babies. Isn't it amazing to see the babies in 3-D. I'm so sorry that you're not getting sleep. Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I am so excited!!! I will pretend they are my sisters!! I am so excited and I love your names!! How exciting!! LOVE YA!!
~Your favoritest neice, Shelby